Coherence of the heart and mind,
A rarity, a perfect unison hard to find,
While one strays, the other does remain,
A life to live, an experience to gain.

3 comments:

jokes apart...this one was pretty nice...a dilema that everyone has to face...

sometimes both stray...like my desire to study...both stray away from the purpose!!!

heh!!

keep the good stuff coming!!...and and don't post the bad stuff!!

March 16, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

While one strays, the other does remain !

I love this line the best.....so true
...and thank God for that !

March 17, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Cant agree more and am glad you could do this in four lines. I took around a dozen lines or so. Nice one.

Nice to meet you here through Indiblogger. I will read through your blog and be back often.

Hope you visit and enjoy my blog too. Take care and have a nice day.

March 25, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds