Posted by
Archana
at
Thursday, June 25, 2009
All those childhood days we played together,
Without a worry, not a care,
I screamed at you, I cried in pain,
Every time you teased, and pulled my hair.
Months and years went by,
You became my companion, my closest friend,
Our jokes made me laugh, our fights made me cry,
But we swore we’ll remain friends till the end.
That evening stroll by the park,
You suddenly whispered, “I love you”
When I looked at you, I had tears in my eyes,
You were mine forever; then I knew.
Ours was a love story,
Like a fairy tale so beautiful, so true,
I wept in joy at the altar,
When you held me and said “darling, I do”....
After all these years together,
I can’t shed a tear, no matter how hard I try,
As I stare helplessly at your grave
Without you, it’s now too painful to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wait a minute....
oh my god!
when?
how!
crap........
but......
no way......
i saw rp the other day...he aint in no grave.....
Vivek Abraham said...
June 26, 2009 at 11:49 PM
nice one mate... as always...
good to see you back here :)
take care.. cheers...
Arv said...
June 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM