Everything that you say,
Everything that you do,
It may be all false,
It may be so true.
Still I attempt to find,
Each time, a meaning so new.
To express what I understand;
There are words, but so few.

Yet...the words will go on,
As long as its all about me and you.

3 comments:

I guess that Hope and Faith along with Love can make us feel this way...

have a nice day mate... cheers...

September 20, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Everything that you write,
Everything that you imply
It may be all bullshit
It may be so profound
Still i attempt to find
Each time,a meaning so skewed
To express what i couldnt understand
There are bad words,but so few.

Yet....you go on and on
As long as you accept my comments its fine!

September 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

aww sweet :)

September 25, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds