Memories of a life spent together, Some moments should just last forever.
Ud and I completely agree on that one!We read it together by the way....eeee....ya thts me chew....hello...
Priyanka Shetty said...
April 15, 2008 at 2:07 PM
I remember this song always - "yaad na jaye, beete dinon kI, jake na aaye jo din, dil kyun bhulaye unhe".I hope you can read and understand Hindi (many cant, so dont laugh). if u cant I'll translate later. right now I want to remember those memories.
krishna said...
May 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
Blogger Template by Blogcrowds
Ud and I completely agree on that one!We read it together by the way
....eeee....ya thts me chew....hello...
Priyanka Shetty said...
April 15, 2008 at 2:07 PM
I remember this song always - "yaad na jaye, beete dinon kI, jake na aaye jo din, dil kyun bhulaye unhe".
I hope you can read and understand Hindi (many cant, so dont laugh). if u cant I'll translate later. right now I want to remember those memories.
krishna said...
May 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM